Monday 1 February 2016

Delicious Chocolate Brownies



For those who have a chocolate sweet tooth they can't control...'like myself', these Brownies are ones not to miss! 

I absolutely LOVE baking in my spare time, I find it very therapeutic and love seeing the reactions on my friends and family's faces when they try my food. 
So I thought I would kick start my Baking Blog with my ultimate favourite thing to bake..BROWNIES.

This recipe from the book 'Montezuma's Chocolate Cookbook' is amazing. This book has so many great recipes for everyone to make and they are so easy to follow as wellGet the book here.!

Lets get Baking.


Ingredient's

  • 135g unsalted butter
  • 265g dark chocolate ( you don't need expensive chocolate)
  • 4 large eggs
  • 265g granulated sugar
  • 80g light brown sugar
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract 
  • 160g plain flour
  • 225g milk chocolate, chopped
Method

1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees/ gas mark 4. Then grease and line your Brownie tin with either baking parchment or butter. 

2. Melt the dark chocolate and butter in a bowl over simmering hot water. Remove from the pan once the chocolate is fully melted.

3.Beat the eggs and both types of sugars together until it becomes thick and creamy.

4.Once you have mixed in your eggs and sugar, add your melted chocolate mixture followed by vanilla extract. Then add flour and milk chocolate. (I then added white chocolate chips here to make it even more chocolaty). 

5.Pour the mixture in your brownie tin and bake for 20-30 minutes until set in the middle.

6.Once your brownies have cooled cut up into squares or however you like and serve with a nice fresh hot cup of tea or a cool glass of wine. 



Voila you have made gorgeous Brownies :)

Hope you guys enjoy this blog, I will have many more baking ones to come. Let me know if you make these and what you guys think. 

Follow me on Bloglovin 

XOXO


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amelia Joy . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig