Monday 29 February 2016

February Casual

Can you believe February is over?! I feel like it's only the start of the year (clearly not)!
This Casual look I put together was to show you guys my sense of style depending on the day, weather, season and mood. I never stick to a certain look, however I do try and follow trends but most of my style is based on how I feel on that day!
 It was on one of those days where Black High Waisted Jeans, Crop Top, Leather Jacket and Nude Heels were needed: A causal yet edgy look for a grey crisp day. 

The High Waisted jeans from Miss Selfridge (get here) are my go to jeans. They are so comfortable and I can wear them with practically anything (they also make your bum look great!).
I paired this look with a cute crop top from Hollister and the most comfortable nude heels ever from Marks and Spencer (get here). I can wear these heels all day! They are amazing!



A good pair of Black Jeans I believe are a life saver. 

They go with virtually anything, it’s a slimming colour and they never go out of style!











Hope you guys enjoy this short, sweet blog and  get to know my style a little bit better!
Let me know what you think!?

xoxo

Photos Shoot by Lucy Cynathia. Check her blog out here.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amelia Joy . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig