Thursday 4 February 2016

Winter Go To Dresses



















I personally always have a couple of go to outfits each month depending on the weather of course and what I feel amazing in.. and I am sure you all have your go to outfits as well. 
My Winter go to dresses are simple, fun, can be worn casually and you can also dress them up.

I am absolutely loving Swing and Pinafore dresses at the moment and this is why my go to dresses are just that. 

The grey high neck Swing Dress from Pretty Little Thing (get here) I am wearing is so comfortable, flirty and fun. It fits in all the right places and is a dress you can just slip on if you're in a hurry or if you wanted a comfortable day but still to look nice . This is the perfect dress for that. 
I have paired it with my Black Leather Jacket from Miss Selfridge (get here) and Knee High Boots from River Island which I adore.

(The Knee High Boots I have on were the best buy I made with boots last year. I have always wanted to get thigh high boots but they never suited me until I stumbled across these, and had to have them. They are so comfortable and go practically with every outfit. I would say these are my go to boots for last year and going on this year.) 

Onto my second outfit: the Topshop Tall Moto Cord Pinafore Dress in Burgundy (get the look here). This dress is great for a different option to Denim. What I also love about this dress is that it has a 70's edge and comes with cute patch pockets.

This dress is great for everyday wear, whether you are heading out for some retail therapy or having a girls day out somewhere. It is cute, simple and you can wear what you want underneath it.
I paired this dress with a crop black top but I have also worn it with a roll neck top or jumper to give it that casual/comfortable vibe, and of course I have my boots on to complete this outfit. This dress would also look great with heels, flats or converses. 

Last but not least, as it's still Winter and freezing, I opted to pair this outfit with my Miss Selfridge Parka (get here), it is so warm and cosy and I believe finishes the look off. 

I hope you guys enjoy my blog. Let me know what your Winter go to dresses have been.

XOXO


Photos by Lucy Cynthia.
Find her amazing Beauty, Fashion Blog Here

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amelia Joy . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig